Losing a pregnancy or baby can be the hardest thing we ever have to survive. We can heal, but we never forget. These pages are meant to be a safe space for remembering. Share a story, a poem, a prayer or a blessing. Our babies are gone, but are never out of our thoughts or out of our hearts.
Earth Mama Organics: Organic No More Milk Tea (To Reduce Breastmilk Production)Regular price $7.99
Sometimes, a soothing cup of tea is an act of kindness. Whether from weaning or baby loss, excess or unwanted breast milk can intensify discomfort during an emotional time and cause sore, aching, engorged breasts. Comforting Organic No More Milk Tea is formulated with anti-galactagogue herbs including sage, peppermint and parsley, traditionally used to help reduce the production of breast milk when it is no longer desired. Bonus: a tangy note in the form of Hibiscus flower.
Organic No More Milk Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many breast milk reducing herbs should be avoided during pregnancy except in small, culinary amounts.*
- Refreshing Hibiscus Sage Herbal Tea to Help Reduce Breast Milk Production*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? The antigalactagogue herbs in No More Milk Tea are safe to use while nursing, if you are weaning or your intention is to reduce breast milk.*
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Earth Mama Organics: Light of my Heart CandleRegular price $19.99
Nurturing Aromatherapy Candle To Comfort A Healing Heart
Women who have lost a baby have unique emotional and physical needs. While all need comfort and care for a broken heart, some might also be experiencing postpartum symptoms. Healing Hearts Baby Loss Comfort products were designed to naturally address aching breasts, aching bodies and aching hearts.
A lighted candle symbolizes hope, love and memory. Light this candle as a birth remembrance, a loving tribute, on a baby loss anniversary, or any day you want to send your thoughts, prayers or sorrows on smoke swirling wings. The Light of My Heart Candle is made of clean burning soy wax with a lead-free cotton wick, and is infused with a cherished blend of pure essential oils (not artificial fragrance oils).
"I light this candle in celebration
For all I know you would have been.
I look into the light, feel the brightness
Of your spirit and the spark touches my heart."
Healing Hearts Baby Loss Comfort is a site for mamas who have suffered the greatest loss. There you will find grief resources, support suggestions, and a safe space to honor grief and express loss.