Earth Mama Organics: Organic Nipple Butter Sample - 1.5 mlRegular price $1.00
When Co-Owner Avigail was pregnant with her first, her sister in law, who was a certified lactation consultant told her - Imagine putting refrigerated peanut butter on your nipples, and now imagine putting room temperature butter on your nipples - get Earth Mama Angel Baby Nipple Butter over lanolin!! We love and use this product ourselves, recommend it to all our friends, and are now so excited to offer it to our customers!
Now 100% organic! Soothing Organic Nipple Butter is buttery and botanical-rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky. It moisturizes dry skin, and brings your nipples back to their happy place. And since it just might end up in baby’s mouth, it’s Non-GMO Project Verified. So there’s no need to wash it off before nursing!
A QUICK HOW-TO
Apply after each feeding or as needed — and feel free to slather liberally on flanges for a more comfortable pumping experience. Other places to slather it: on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO petroleum, parabens, or lanolin.
- The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner.
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
- Wondering what else to use Organic Nipple Butter for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
Earth Mama Organics: Organic No More Milk Tea (To Reduce Breastmilk Production)Regular price $7.99
Sometimes, a soothing cup of tea is an act of kindness. Whether from weaning or baby loss, excess or unwanted breast milk can intensify discomfort during an emotional time and cause sore, aching, engorged breasts. Comforting Organic No More Milk Tea is formulated with anti-galactagogue herbs including sage, peppermint and parsley, traditionally used to help reduce the production of breast milk when it is no longer desired. Bonus: a tangy note in the form of Hibiscus flower.
Organic No More Milk Tea is NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Many breast milk reducing herbs should be avoided during pregnancy except in small, culinary amounts.*
- Refreshing Hibiscus Sage Herbal Tea to Help Reduce Breast Milk Production*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea bag has its own little love note from us to you.
- Is it formulated to use while breastfeeding? The antigalactagogue herbs in No More Milk Tea are safe to use while nursing, if you are weaning or your intention is to reduce breast milk.*
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day. Always check with your herb-knowledgeable healthcare provider to find out what’s best for you.
Saranoni Stretchy Swaddle: Modern FloralRegular price $24.50